Expert interviews with hard-to-reach professionals in key global markets
B2B Research is a leading provider of market research services across a wide range of vertical sectors.
Our extensive B2B panels give you quick and cost-effective access to senior decision makers and experts in over 50 countries and 27 industries, including healthcare and medicine, oil and gas, mining, telecommunications, banking and finance, construction, manufacturing, automotive, agriculture and Horeca.
How we help
We help you research the needs of specialist global industrial audiences, through:
· High quality computer assisted telephone/web interviews (CATI/CAWI) and face-to-face interviews
· Access to our online business, industrial, medical and government panels
· Data segmentation by industry, country, technical specialism, job function and special attributes (eg: high net worth, car and home owner)
· Desk research
· Detailed analysis of data where required
Types of B2B research projects we work on
· Market sizing and segmentation
· The value chain in a given market
· Purchasing behaviour analysis
· Competitor profiling and value proposition
· Image and reputation studies
· Pricing and feasibility studies
· Assembly of industrial databases of installed equipment
Want to discuss a project? Email
B2B research conducts research in over 50 countries. We have particular expertise in emerging markets, including Russia and the CIS region, Brazil and Latin America, South Africa, China, India and Indonesia.
Our multi-lingual team is composed of market research professionals with subject-matter expertise in the following industries:
· Oil and Gas
· Banking and finance
· Energy industry
· Food industry
· Medical industry
· Technical instruments
B2B Research has an in-house team of multi-lingual market research experts and industry specialists. All our interviewers are university educated, with a minimum of five years’ market research experience and training in the psychology of communication. The team is divided into sector specific divisions, each with extensive technical understanding of the industry they are responsible for.
The company is led by Managing Director Dmitrii Dobrovolskii. Prior to joining B2B Research, Dmitrii was Marketing Director for Kraft Foods Russia and AT-Trade Inc. His vision is to deliver the most cutting-edge solutions to clients, and to this end he is currently developing a thesis on innovation in the market research sector at the University of Oxford.